Tuesday, September 26, 2023
HomePollsThe Verdict Is In: Liberals Are Unpatriotic Cowards, And Here's The Poll...

The Verdict Is In: Liberals Are Unpatriotic Cowards, And Here’s The Poll That Proves It

Published on

I often wondered what would happen if a Ukraine-like war were to occur here in the United States. If America was invaded, who would stay and fight? Who would flee? I always had my assumptions, but it’s good to finally see a poll prove what I knew all along.

Whether you agree with the Ukraine invasion or not, there’s no disputing the fact that Ukrainians have shown real patriotism. Everyone from celebrities to women in their 70’s lined up for weapons and ammunition to fight. They refuse to flee and have made it very clear to the Russians that they are willing to die for their country.

But would we see the same passion to fight here in America if this were to happen to us? We claim we are “the freest country in the world, and that we would defend our freedom at all costs”, but let’s be honest, actions speak louder than words, and at the end of the day after how we just handled the pandemic, I can’t see many Americans picking up a kitchen knife, let alone an AK-47.

Quinnipiac did a poll recently and found UNsurprisingly that the most unreliable segment of our population is people who identify as Democrats. But then again, did we really need a poll to tell us that? If it weren’t for Conservatives fighting tooth and nail against the tyrannical Left, we’d probably be eating Ramen Noodles under the CCP flag by now.

But here’s the shocking part… the number of Republicans who said they would flee with the Democrats aren’t good either.

The pollster asked: What would you do if you were in the same position as Ukrainians are now, stay and fight or leave the country? Shockingly, more than half of Democrats (52%) said they would get out of dodge if the U.S. homeland were invaded. We’re not just talking about women and children, or even a small group of anti-fascist America hating nut cases either. This is most Democrats saying they’d rather leave America than defend it. Only a pathetic 40% said they would stick around.

Republicans did fair better, however, but still shockingly lower than I expected. More than two-thirds (68%) said they would stay and fight. I’m guessing the RINOs are the remaining 32%.

This actually makes me really sad, but not surprised by even the slightest as most Democrats don’t even bother to hang the American flag outside of their homes anymore. And as far as the Liberals are concerned? Forget it. Not only does their anxiety go through the roof when they’re forced to pledge their allegiance to the flag, but they act as if they downright hate the flag altogether.

But making matters worse, the 52 percent who said they’d abandon the country that gave them everything, had the option to lie. No one would have ever known if they ticked the box that said “Hell Yeah, I’ll Stay And Fight”! But they didn’t, and that to me proves just how much Democrats hate America. They’re not even trying to hide it at this point.

Latest articles

Pennsylvania Resident Charged With Threatening To Kill Biden, Trump

A Somali man residing in Pennsylvania has been indicted for threatening to kill President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump.

CHECKMATE: Elon Musk Secures $46.5 Billion To Fund A Possible Hostile Twitter Bid

Musk has secured $ 46.5 billion (£ 35.6 billion) to fund a possible hostile bid for Twitter and is putting $ 21 billion of his money as part of the package.

OUCH! Mike Tyson Pummels Man In The Face Onboard A Jet Blue Flight

Mike Tyson loses it onboard a JetBlue flight after being antagonized by an obnoxious passenger and ends up pummeling him in the face.

Black American Murders Spike, Biden Gets His A$$ Kicked, Trump, Russia, And More!

Black American murders spike 30% in 2020, Joe Biden gets his ass kicked by a federal judge, Russia, Trump, and more!

More like this